The charitable objects of the Trust are defined as follows:
- To advance public education, particularly in the fields of art and music, particularly chamber music.
- To provide encouragement and financial support to those actively contributing (or who have in their careers actively contributed) to art and music and who are in need of such encouragement and support.
- To provide financial assistance in the form of grants, scholarships, bursaries and support to (a) individuals in those fields who are in need of such assistance or to (b) charitable bodies or organisations that support artists or musical performers early in their studies or careers, or who have followed those careers and are in financial need.
- To preserve, catalogue, promote, develop and publish for the public benefit the work of Hans Keller.
- To preserve, catalogue, promote, publish and exhibit for the public benefit the artistic work of Milein Cosman.