Access to and use of this site www.cosmankellertrust.org is provided by The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust subject to the following terms:
1. By accessing and using this site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access or otherwise use www.cosmankellertrust.org.
2. The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any such changes. Your continued use of www.cosmankellertrust.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as amended or updated.
3. The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on www.cosmankellertrust.org (the “Site Content”) on any computer solely for your internal business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, download, post, or otherwise use www.cosmankellertrust.org content in any way without the prior written permission of The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust.
4. All www.cosmankellertrust.org content and functionality is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Under no circumstances will The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (i) loss of data; (ii) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (iii) loss of business; (iv) loss of opportunity; (v) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (vi) losses suffered by third parties; or (vii) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.cosmankellertrust.org regardless of the form of action.
6. The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust does not warrant that functions contained in www.cosmankellertrust.orgcontent will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.cosmankellertrust.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. The names, images and logos identifying The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Cosman Keller Art and Music Trust and/or third parties. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
8. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.cosmankellertrust.org then the latter shall prevail.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Last Updated October 2020